Resolving Matters Relating To Probate
Losing a family member is painful enough without having to deal with family disputes. In some cases, however, surviving relatives cannot agree on the deceased person’s final wishes.
An heir may disagree on an inheritance dispute. Surviving siblings may argue with the estate administrator about the terms of a trust. Disputing a will is also common.
Settling A Conflict Over A Will
Family members or other beneficiaries may contest a will if they believe:
- The Will was not executed or signed properly.
- There is doubt about the testator’s mental capacity at the time the Will was created.
- Concern exists that another party exerted undue influence over the creation of the Will.
- The challenging parties believe another party committed fraud to have certain designations introduced into the Will.
Other Probate Litigation Conflicts Our Firm Handles
Even if a Will is determined to be valid, many other disputes can arise as an estate moves through probate. The attorneys of our firm have more than 35 years of collective experience as litigators, and some of the probate cases they handle regularly include:
- Contested trust, guardianship and conservatorship cases
- Disputes over jointly owned properties
- Tax apportionment disagreements
- Challenges to the estate administrator’s execution of their fiduciary responsibilities
Help From An Experienced Team Of Litigators
Regardless of whether you are an heir, an estate administrator or another party to a Will or trust, our team at Wade Law Group can help you find a resolution.
Our lawyers have many years of experience litigating a wide range of civil matters, including probate and estate matters, for those in San Jose and throughout the Bay Area.
We turn to alternative dispute resolution methods to resolve matters, but in many cases, a conflict is often too contentious for the family to resolve amicably.
If litigation is necessary, we will utilize our knowledge and experience to zealously safeguard your rights and interests.
Cost is always a consideration for many people. We understand. Our ultimate goal is not only to find the best solution, but also do so efficiently and cost-effectively.
Let us help you.
Schedule A Consult Today
We have received high Avvo ratings and recognition by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys and other organizations for our success as litigators.
Find out more about us. Call 408-842-1688 or toll-free at 888-909-9430 to schedule a case evaluation, or email us.
We work with clients in San Jose and throughout the state of California.