Wade Law Group's Awards
Wade law Group has a proven track record of successfully representing clients in a manner that gets winning results, and has caused the firm to become the recipient of numerous awards.
- 10 Most CEOs to Watch in 2023” by Chief Digest
- “Top-rated Family Law Attorney 2023” by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (NAFLA)
- “Top-rated Family Law Attorney 2023” by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys (AIFLA)
- “Top Ten Companies to Watch 2023” by Business Chief
- “Lawyer of the Year in Civil Litigation” by the American Institute of Legal Professionals
- Top 10 Innovative Companies to Watch in the year 2022 by Business Chief’s Insight Magazine.
- 2022 One of the best trial lawyers in America, by the National Institute of Trial Lawyers
- 2022 Civil litigation lawyer of the year” by The American Institute of Legal Professionals
- 2022 Top 100 attorney in the US, by Top 100 magazine
- 2022 Top Ten California attorney, by The National Academy of family law attorneys
- 2022 Top Probate law Firm, California, by Global Excellence Awards
- 2021 Top Business litigation law Firm, by New World Report
- 2021 Top Ten California attorney, by the National Academy of family law attorneys
- 2021 Top Attorney Premier Lawyers of America
- Top 10 attorney by The American Institute of family law attorneys
- Top civil litigation attorney, by The Legal Network
- Top civil litigation attorney, by Lawyers of Distinction
- Top litigation attorney, by America Lawyer Media
- Top attorney by Lawyers of distinction
Amiel Wade has also received the prestigious Martindale Hubble Client Distinction award for receiving the requisite number of client reviews that average 4.8 or better on a scale from 1 to 5. Less than 4% of the 900,000+ attorneys listed on martindale.com and lawyers.com have been awarded this Martindale-Hubbell honor of distinction.
Wade also has a 10.0 avvo rating, which is the highest rating given by the independent attorney lawyer rating firm, Avvo. The attorneys at Wade Law Group are vigorously vetted and trained to achieve excellence. To learn more about the Wade Law Group Difference, click here.
Each attorney at the firm must perform at a certain proficiency in order to remain employed at the firm and only those lawyers and staff who sufficiently pass the firm’s continuous evaluation processes are permitted to remain employed. The firm offers consistent and repetitive training to both its attorneys and staff to make sure that the services are being provided at the highest level and in a manner that achieves the firm’s core goal of satisfying the client and achieving winning results.
The firm is very selective about eh attorneys that it keeps on staff. Most firm attorneys have over 20 years of legal experience and all of them have at least ten years of experience