(San Jose, CA) March 14, 2022– Amiel Wade, Founder of Wade Law Group received yet another award this week as a top attorney. The latest award was announced this week when Wade was informed by Top 100 Magazine that it
had selected him as one of the country’s top 100 attorneys for 2022.
Top 100 Magazine selections do not pay to win or to be considered for the magazine. Top 100 selects candidates utilizing proprietary software, which employs an algorithm to search a variety of online resources for industry-specific terms and key words. These resources include social media, blog posts, peer reviews, and Google indices. Once the software has compiled a preliminary list of qualified candidates, Top 100s R&D department manually analyzes the results in order to make their final selections.
After receiving this latest award, Wade stated: “I’m very humbled to have received the award and happy that I can continue to help litigants win their cases.
Wade and his firm have received numerous other awards as a top attorney and firm, which include the following:
● 2022 Top Ten California attorney, by the National Academy of family law attorneys
● 2022 Top Probate law Firm, California, by Global Excellence Awards
● 2021 Top Business litigation law Firm, by New World Report
● 2021 Top Ten California attorney, by the National Academy of family law attorneys
● 2021 Top Attorney Premier Lawyers of America
● Top ten attorney by the American Institute of family law attorneys
● Top civil litigation attorney, by the Legal Network,
● Top civil litigation attorney, by Lawyers of Distinction,
● Top litigation attorney, by America Lawyer Media
● Top attorney, Lawyers of distinction
For more information contact the firm’s media consultant, Giancarlo Fiorentino at 866-351-3579 or firstname.lastname@example.org