(Los Angeles, CA) August 24, 2022– Amiel Wade, Founder of Wade Law Group received yet another award this week as a top attorney. The latest award was announced this week when Wade was informed by the National Institute of Trial Lawyers that it had selected him as one of the best trial lawyers in America in the area of civil litigation.
The Lawyers who are selected as one of the best trial lawyers in America are selected based upon their exemplary work in the legal field, their positive standing with their local licensing authority and their positive reviews from their clients and peers. Less than .03% of all lawyers will be selected to become a member of the National Institute of Trial Lawyers. Selection is also based on a thorough multi–phase process which includes peer nominations and third–party research.
After receiving this latest award, Wade stated: “I am very pleased to have received this award. It is a reflection of the hard work of our entire team.” Our number one goal is to achieve client satisfaction, and its awards like this, that gives us confirmation that we are achieving our goal.”
Wade and his firm have received numerous other awards as a top attorney and law firm, which include the following:
- 2022 civil litigation lawyer of the year” by the American Institute of LegalProfessionals
- 2022 Top 100 attorney in the US, by top 100 magazine
- 2022 Top Ten California attorney, by the National Academy of family law attorneys
- 2022 Top Probate law Firm, California, by Global Excellence Awards
- 2021 Top Business litigation law Firm, by New World Report● 2021 Top Ten California attorney, by the National Academy of family law attorneys
- 2021 Top Attorney Premier Lawyers of America
- Top ten attorney by the American Institute of family law attorneys
- Top civil litigation attorney, by the Legal Network,
- Top civil litigation attorney, by Lawyers of Distinction,
- Top litigation attorney, by America Lawyer Media
- Top attorney, Lawyers of distinction