Bakersfield, CA, Litigation Lawyers
We handle civil lawsuits related to divorce/family law, business, real estate, probate, personal injury and others.
Schedule a free consultation
Bakersfield Litigation Law Office
In the County of Kern lies Bakersfield City where one of Wade Law Group’s offices is located. We service Kern County with the goal of helping a lot of people who are seeking legal help and wanted to win the case.
The city of Bakersfield is the largest city in the county where lawsuit cases within the county are mostly filed. It is also the 53rd city in the United States of America that has the most population count and the 9th city that has the largest population in the state of California.
Whether you are having a real estate lawsuit or a business lawsuit within Kern County, Wade Law Group can provide you with the best legal service you can have.
Wherever you are in Kern County and whatever civil cases you are filing or facing, we are here to help you win your case. Call us or visit our Bakersfield Litigation Law Office for a consultation.
Schedule a free consultation
How We Can Help You
Our Bakersfield lawyers will represent you in the matters that are most important, in several areas of law.
If you need a lawyer for these or any other legal case, Contact Wade Law Group for a free consultation in Bakersfield, CA.
If you need a family lawyer in Bakersfield, our attorneys are here to help you. If you’re handling issues of divorce and are looking for divorce lawyers, if you need help with a will or estate that an attorney can provide, or for a family lawyer to help you with a child custody agreement, our Bakersfield law firm can represent litigants in court if needed.
- Reviewing and drafting documents for court
- Attempting to reach a settlement outside of court
- Negotiating on the behalf of our clients
- Speaking with police, doctors, and social workers on your behalf
- Finding and examining evidence that is relevant to your case
- Managing realistic expectations about outcomes
- Mediating emotionally charged situations
When you’re dealing with issues relating to buying a home, selling a home, title transfers, or mortgage refinance, things don’t always go smoothly. Our real estate lawyers in Bakersfield are here to help you get things done with fewer bumps in the road.
If you choose our lawyers in Bakersfield to represent you, as a buyer, our responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing all legal documents related to the property
- Look into the history of the property
- Make sure property taxes are up-to-date
- Calculate the land transfer tax
- Provide you with mortgage documents
- Exchange all documents and keys with the seller’s lawyer
If you choose our lawyers in Bakersfield to represent you, as a seller, our responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating the terms of the sale
- Reviewing all legal documents
- Preparing the deed
- Handling any issues that arise before closing
- Ensuring all conditions have been met
- Closing the deal
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of you and your loved ones. If you or someone you care about has been in an accident that has caused serious injury, you need a lawyer by your side to make sure justice is on your side and make sure the person responsible is held accountable. Our personal injury attorneys in Bakersfield will handle personal injury cases including:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Auto accidents
- Work accident claims
- Dog attack injuries
- Medical Malpractice
Our lawyers will put in the time and effort to give you the best chances of winning your case, including:
- Find out who’s at fault
- Look into witness accounts
- Help you avoid jeopardizing your case
- Advise you on ethical and legal issues surrounding your case
- Provide you with any information relevant to your case
- Help you settle out of court or represent you during court proceedings
Areas Where We Offer Our Legal Services in Kern County, CA
Bear Valley Springs
We know that nobody wants to lose in a court trial which is why we do our best to provide the best quality legal service you can acquire. When our President and Founder Amiel Wade started the Wade Law Group, he aims to help people by making sure they win in court.
With nearly 20 years of experience, Amiel Wade has known to be the Top California attorney because of how he won over 300 cases. If you want to ensure victory over your case, it is best to contact Wade Law Group and acquire service from the top Attorney in California.
Our firm does not only talk the talk, we also walk the walk. Amiel Wade has already earned multiple recognitions by how he handles cases and wins them. If you plan to win your case, then you must not look further and contact Wade Law Group now and schedule your no-cost consultation.
You can also opt to visit our office to talk to our expert litigation lawyers in person. This way you can better explain or understand your legal situation.